Amazon gift cards have become a popular and sought-after reward for those looking to earn extra cash or incentives while sharing their opinions and feedback through online surveys. In this comprehensive review, we have compiled the top 50 legit survey sites that offer Amazon gift cards as rewards, allowing you to make the most out of your survey-taking experience and indulge in your favourite Amazon purchases. Let’s explore these fantastic opportunities to turn your opinions into tangible rewards!
Amazon gift cards are one of the most popular and versatile rewards you can get from survey sites and apps. They are like digital cash that you can use to buy almost anything you want on Amazon, the world’s largest online retailer. Whether you need books, electronics, clothing, groceries, or anything else, chances are you can find it on Amazon.
In this blog post, we will show you how the process of earning Amazon gift cards from survey sites and apps works, what are the benefits of getting rewarded in Amazon gift cards, how to identify great survey sites to earn Amazon gift cards, and some other things to take into consideration. We will also give you a list of the top 50 survey sites and apps that offer Amazon gift cards as a reward option, so you can start earning today.
Examples of Amazon vouchers issued by survey sites:
How it works
The process of earning Amazon gift cards from survey sites and apps is very simple and straightforward. Here are the basic steps:
- Sign up for free on the survey site or app of your choice. You may need to provide some basic information about yourself, such as your name, email address, age, gender, location, etc.
- Complete your profile and answer some screening questions. This will help the survey site or app match you with relevant surveys that fit your interests and demographics.
- Take surveys whenever they are available. You will receive invitations to take surveys via email or notifications on your phone. You can also check the survey site or app regularly for new opportunities.
- Earn points or cash for each survey you complete. The amount of points or cash you earn will depend on the length and complexity of the survey. Some surveys may also offer bonus rewards or sweepstakes entries.
- Redeem your points or cash for Amazon gift cards. Once you reach the minimum threshold required by the survey site or app, you can request your reward. You will receive an email with a code that you can use to redeem your Amazon gift card on Amazon.com.
Amazon gift cards vs. other rewards
There are many benefits of getting rewarded with Amazon gift cards from survey sites and apps. Here are some of them:
- You can use your Amazon gift cards to buy anything you want on Amazon.com. You have millions of products to choose from, and you can enjoy free shipping on eligible orders.
- You can save money on your purchases. By using your Amazon gift cards, you can reduce the amount of money you spend out of pocket on the things you need or want.
- You can treat yourself or your loved ones. You can use your Amazon gift cards to buy something special for yourself or as a gift for someone else. You can also use them to buy digital content, such as ebooks, music, movies, games, etc.
- You can get instant gratification. Unlike some other reward options, such as checks or PayPal cash, which may take several days or weeks to process and deliver, Amazon gift cards are usually delivered within minutes or hours after you request them. You can then use them right away on Amazon.com.
- You can avoid fees or taxes. Some other reward options may charge fees for processing or transferring your money, or may be subject to taxes depending on your location. With Amazon gift cards, there are no fees or taxes involved.
A secure reward option
Using Amazon gift cards as a payment method for surveys can offer certain security benefits compared to other payment alternatives, particularly from the perspective of protecting sensitive personal information when it comes to data breaches and other security risks. Here are some of the advantages:
- Limited personal information exposure: When respondents receive Amazon gift cards as compensation, they do not need to provide their sensitive financial information, such as credit card or bank account details, to receive payment. This reduces the risk of potential data breaches or identity theft associated with sharing sensitive payment information.
- Anonymity: Amazon gift cards are typically associated with a unique code or claim link, rather than directly linked to a person’s identity. This can provide a certain level of anonymity, making it harder for malicious actors to trace a specific gift card back to an individual survey respondent.
- No direct access to bank accounts: Since Amazon gift cards are preloaded with a specific value, there is no risk of survey respondents’ bank accounts being compromised. This eliminates the risk of unauthorized transactions and potential financial loss.
- Reduced phishing risk: When survey participants are asked to provide their financial information directly, there is a higher risk of falling victim to phishing attempts. Scammers could impersonate survey organizations and trick respondents into revealing sensitive data. With gift cards, this phishing risk is minimized as the payment process is simplified and does not involve sharing sensitive information.
- No need for sensitive data storage: When organizations use other payment alternatives, they might need to store sensitive payment information securely, increasing their responsibility for data protection. With gift cards, there is no need to store sensitive financial data, which can reduce the organization’s security obligations and the potential risk of data breaches.
How to find legit survey sites
There are hundreds of survey sites and apps that offer Amazon gift cards as a reward option, but not all of them are legit. Here are some factors to consider when searching for legitimate and well-paying survey sites to earn Amazon gift cards:
- Reputation and legitimacy. You want to make sure that the survey site or app is reputable and legitimate, meaning that it pays its members on time and as promised, respects their privacy and security, and has good customer service and support. You can check online reviews, ratings, testimonials, complaints, etc., to get an idea of the reputation and legitimacy of a survey site or app.
- Availability and variety of surveys. You want to make sure that the survey site or app has enough surveys available for you to take on a regular basis, and that the surveys cover a wide range of topics and products that interest you. You also want to make sure that the surveys are not too long or too hard to complete.
- Reward options and thresholds. You want to make sure that the survey site or app offers Amazon gift cards as a reward option, and that the minimum amount required to redeem them is reasonable and attainable. You also want to make sure that there are no hidden fees or restrictions involved in redeeming your rewards.
- Bonus features and incentives. You want to make sure that the survey site or app has some bonus features and incentives that make it more attractive and rewarding, such as referral programs, loyalty programs, sweepstakes, games, etc.
By checking the reviews on HuginX you’ll be able to quickly identify well-paying and legit survey sites.
Top 50 Amazon gift card survey sites
Now that you know how to earn and use gift cards from survey sites and apps, here is a list of the top 50 survey sites and apps that offer Amazon gift cards as a reward option. These are some of the most reputable, reliable, and rewarding survey sites and apps that you can join for free and start earning today.
Note: The list is ranked by the rating received from the expert reviewer on HuginX.
If Amazon gift card expires
One of the common questions that people have about Amazon gift cards is whether they expire or not. The good news is that Amazon gift cards do not expire and do not have any fees associated with them. You can use them anytime you want on Amazon.com, as long as you have a valid account.
However, there are some things to keep in mind when using your Amazon gift cards:
- You cannot use your Amazon gift cards to buy other gift cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, or iTunes gift cards.
- You cannot use your Amazon gift cards to pay for Amazon Prime memberships, subscriptions, or services.
- You cannot use your Amazon gift cards to buy items sold by third-party sellers or merchants on Amazon.com unless they accept Amazon Pay as a payment method.
- You cannot transfer your Amazon gift cards to another account or person unless you send them as a gift.
- You cannot return or exchange your Amazon gift cards for cash or other rewards unless required by law.
- You cannot transfer your gift card from one Amazon store to the other. E.g. you can’t use your Amazon.com gift card on Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.de.
Amazon vouchers vs. gift cards – What’s the difference?
The naming difference between “Amazon vouchers” in the UK and “Amazon gift cards” in the US is primarily due to regional terminology and cultural norms surrounding gift-giving and prepaid payment methods in each country. It’s essential to understand that language and naming conventions can vary across different regions, and companies often adapt their branding and marketing strategies to align with local preferences and understanding.
In the United Kingdom:
- The term “voucher” is commonly used to refer to a prepaid certificate or coupon that can be exchanged for goods or services at a specific retailer or location. The word “voucher” has been widely used in the UK for various promotional offers, discounts, and gift certificates for a long time.
- In the UK, the term “gift card” is less commonly used, and people might not immediately associate it with prepaid certificates for specific retailers. The word “card” might evoke images of credit or debit cards rather than prepaid gift certificates.
Considering this, Amazon likely decided to use the term “Amazon vouchers” in the UK to make it more familiar and appealing to British customers. The term “voucher” is likely to resonate better with consumers in the UK and convey the idea of a prepaid certificate that can be redeemed for purchases on Amazon’s website.
In the United States:
- In the US, the term “gift card” has been widely used for many years to refer to prepaid certificates or cards that can be used as a form of payment at various retailers and service providers.
- The term “voucher” is also used in the US, but it is often associated with specific promotional offers or discount codes rather than a general prepaid certificate for a retailer.
Given the prevalence and familiarity of the term “gift card” in the US, Amazon likely chose to use the term “Amazon gift cards” to align with the existing understanding and usage of the term among American consumers.
In conclusion, the difference in naming, “Amazon vouchers” in the UK and “Amazon gift cards” in the US, is a strategic choice made by Amazon to use terminology that best resonates with the local audiences and aligns with their understanding of prepaid payment methods. It allows the company to optimize its marketing efforts and make the products more accessible and appealing to customers in each respective region.
Besides the factors mentioned above, there are some other things to take into consideration when earning and using Amazon gift cards from survey sites and apps:
- Be honest and accurate when taking surveys. Do not provide false or misleading information, or try to cheat the system. This may result in your account being suspended or terminated, and your rewards being forfeited.
- Be careful and cautious when sharing your personal information. Do not give out your sensitive information, such as your bank account details, social security number, etc., to any survey site or app that asks for it. This may be a sign of a scam or fraud. Only provide the information that is necessary and relevant for taking surveys and redeeming rewards.
- Be aware and respectful of the terms and conditions. Do not violate the terms and conditions of the survey site or app that you are using, or the terms and conditions of Amazon.com. This may result in your account being suspended or terminated, and your rewards being forfeited.