Branded Surveys Review
Branded Surveys pair companies that need market insight with people who want to earn extra money. When companies want to launch new products or collect market research, they lean on Branded Surveys for feedback. Companies get helpful insights, and members get to earn money and survey-taking experience. Members are also given the best platform to voice their opinion. The panel is available for residents of Canada, the United States, and the UK. Founded in 2012, it is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Andreea – Our UX Research Expert: Andreea is from Timisoara, Romania with a background from user experience (UX) research. Her UX knowledge comes in really handy when reviewing survey experience. Originally joining HuginX as a freelancer, she is now a regular contributor to site. When Andreea is not working with panel reviews, she enjoys old classic movies and she has a passion for baking.
Is Branded Surveys a legit survey site?
Legitimate companies like Branded Surveys offer users a way to make extra money online in exchange for feedback. An honest and legit survey company will never ask you to offer your bank account information or credit card number. You don’t give money to make money. Branded Survey has a good reputation, and they have been around for a long time. When you compare reviews from other sites, getting locked out or disqualified is far less of an issue.
Data Privacy: Any reason for concern?
Branded Surveys is the controller and responsible for your data. You may be connected to provide information to a third party, and that third party will serve as the controller of your data. But you have the right to opt out of having your information shared with third parties. They also let you opt out of surveys on sensitive topics, such as paid medical surveys for patients. You may edit your account information at any time by logging into your account. And can opt out by deleting your account in its entirety.
How to get started
Register for free using your current email address and the password you created. You can sign up through your Facebook account if you want. Once registered, confirm your email. Then answer for your profile so that you can be matched to as many surveys as possible. After the profile, you can start answering surveys. Using a computer, tablet, or smartphone, you can take surveys anytime and anywhere, as the surveys take only a few minutes.
Registration information includes name, birthdate, primary residence address, mobile number, zip code, and email address. Demographics like your gender and age are needed because it identifies the types of customers who prefer certain products and helps brands to tailor their marketing and advertising to specific groups. No startup fees, so create your profile, share your opinion, and collect your rewards.
What about the survey experience?
What sets Branded Survey apart from the others is the number of surveys they offer, and you can earn money from doing daily polls and referring friends. You have to share some of your personal information to establish your demographic and determine which surveys are best suited to you, so they need to know who you are, where you live, and so on. This is true for any market research company where you may be asked questions about your age and medical history. You may have to answer honestly to avoid your answers not matching and eventually leading to your disqualification.
Top Rated Panels
- Transparent payment system
- Low redemption level
- High incentives compared to regular consumer survey sites
- Good selection of payment options
- Interesting survey opportunities
- High qualification rate
- Simple user interface
- Surveys are not always mobile-friendly
- Complex questions which can take a lot of concentration and time to fill out
- High quality survey experience
- Interesting surveys on trending topics
- You always qualify for surveys (once signed up)
- Well paid survey opportunities
- Tablet and free internet service offered to households without internet access
- Not possible to sign up without a special invitation
- Not too many survey opportunities (2-5 per month)
- Free to join
- Earn referral commissions
- Fair incentive level
- Good survey experience
- Professional MR company
- There is no signup bonus
- The minimum payout threshold is high
- PayPal and bank redemptions can take up to 30 working days to process
- Owned by one of the largest market research companies
- Above average payout per survey
- A low threshold to redeem rewards
- Easy to qualify for surveys
- Low volume of survey opportunities
- Technical glitches using the Pinecone Research app
- No payout threshold
- Gives loyalty credit if you do not qualify for a survey
- Above-average incentive levels
- Limited earning opportunities
- Hard to qualify and low pay for partner surveys
How much can you make on Branded Surveys?
One hundred points equal $1, and the minimum payout is $5. You can cash out at $5 or a gift card from a wide selection. You can cash your earnings directly deposited into your PayPal or Dwolla account. US residents can receive their payout through Branded Pay which places your reward directly into your bank account. Branded Survey also uses a survey matching engine to find bonus survey opportunities just for you. Branded Elite’s loyalty program allows users to earn more money online by completing consecutive surveys.
What can prevent me from cashing out?
At Branded, consistent and honest users are rewarded for their extra efforts. If you cannot accumulate enough credits, you cannot cash out. Make sure to create only one account for you because having multiple accounts is considered fraud, resulting in being banned and losing all the money accumulated in your account.
This is how we review gigs
Disclosure: While HuginX is editorially independent, we may earn commissions on sign-up links.
- Can cash out with PayPal and other payout options
- Low minimum payout
- Great bonus program
- Awesome customer service
- You won’t qualify for each survey