McDonald’s Customer Survey
Mcdonald’s Customer Survey Review
Participating in McDonald’s Customer Survey can be a quick and easy way to score a free coupon (or voucher if you’re in the UK). The only thing you need to do is to go to the survey website and fill in the code from the receipt of your order. The survey usually only takes a few minutes, asking about your experience when placing the order, the quality of the service, and how well the food tasted. The offers will vary over time and will often be linked to other promotional campaigns by McDonald’s.
Where do I get my Mcdonald’s survey coupon?
Depending on your country, you’ll need to fill out the McDonald’s survey and get your coupon from a different website. Here are the sites used for the US and the UK:
Redeeming your McDonald’s survey coupons in the US: Mcdvoice.com
The official website to get the McDonald’s Survey coupon in the US is https://www.mcdvoice.com/.
By following the instructions on Mcdvoice, you’ll quickly get started by filling in the 24-digit code from your receipt:
As long as your code is accepted and you fill in all the questions you’re asked, there shouldn’t be anything preventing you from getting your reward.
Redeeming your McDonald’s survey voucher in the UK and Ireland: Mcdfoodforthoughts.com
If you’re in the UK, you need to go to the URL https://www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com/ to redeem your McDonald’s survey vouchers.
Mcdforthoughts gives you two options:
If you have a receipt: Provide the 12-digit code from your receipt AND the amount spent.
If you don’t have a receipt: Provide a 4-digit entry code, date of order, time of order and amount spent.
What type of vouchers can you get from McDonald’s surveys?
In the UK, you can choose between the following for £1.99:
- Big Mac and medium fries
- Filet-o-Fish and medium fries
- Vegetable Delux and medium fries
You can swap fries for a side salad. The offer will typically vary over time.
The email comes with instructions on how to redeem your voucher:
- Option 1: Take your voucher to a self-order KIOSK where you can use the built-in scanner or voucher entry screen.
- Option 2: Take your voucher to a till or the Drive Thru at a participating McDonald’s restaurant where a staff member will scan the code
In the US, the offers vary over time, such as “Buy One Get One Free Quarter Pounder” or “Buy One Get One Free Egg McMuffin.”
How do I qualify for McDonald’s survey offer?
Here are the key steps to sink your teeth into a juicy burger:
- Buy a meal from a McDonald’s restaurant
- Check the receipt for a valid code or survey entry number
- Go to the website and fill in the code
- Take a short customer satisfaction survey
- Get your free voucher
- Scan the QR code at a digital kiosk (or till) in a McDonald’s restaurant
- Pay for your (discounted) food
The McDonald’s Survey Hack
Getting a free voucher by taking a quick 20-minute survey has been dubbed “McDonald’s survey hack.” By spending 99p to buy a drink, you can use the code on the receipt to get a BigMac + fries for just £1.99. This way, you spend just £2.98 for a McDonald’s meal instead of the standard price of £4.49. This saves you £1.51, which is quite good for filling out a 2-minutes survey—and much better paid than many standard consumer survey sites!
What do I need to be aware of?
- There’s a time limit to use the code on your receipt – usually 30 or 60 days
- In the US, you can participate in up to five surveys per month per restaurant
- You must be a minimum of 16 years old in the UK to fill out the survey
- The survey website is not an official McDonald’s URL
Avoid the McDonald’s Survey Scam
Make sure not to fall victim to the McDonald’s survey scam, trying to trick you into providing banking details. Unlike the real McDonald’s survey, it’s a scam to get personal and financial information from email recipients. Users are asked to provide a copy of their ID if they want to be entered into a secondary draw to win free food from the restaurant chain. The scammer can later use this for identity theft.
Please note that the real McDonald’s survey will not ask you for personal details, such as your address or phone number, or financial details, such as your bank account number or credit card number. With the risk of scammers taking advantage of the real McDonald’s survey, it’s surprising that they don’t host the survey on the official McDonald’s URL www.mcdonalds.com. This would have made it easier for consumers to verify that the survey was real and not fake to scam them. However, as long as you don’t enter personal information or submit payment info, you should be on the safe side.
Also, to reiterate the official McDonald’s survey URLs:
- https://www.mcdvoice.com/ (US)
- https://www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com/ (UK)
Note that these websites are specific for each country the offer is valid in and will have different T&Cs and privacy policies.
- Good value
- Instant reward
- Easy survey questions
- Limited choice of rewards
- It can be hard to find the code and the survey website