Curizon Medical Surveys Review
In this Curizon review, we’ll take you through the pros and cons of taking medical surveys and what you can expect in terms of honoraria. Run by the market research provider Toluna, Curizon is an online research panel dedicated to shaping the future of healthcare and medicine by connecting medical professionals and their expert opinions with some of the world’s largest healthcare and pharmaceutical organizations.
Medical surveys are a great way to earn extra money. There are plenty of sites that offer these types of studies. Some of these sites are geared towards physicians while others are open to all medical professionals. It is important to select the right site for your particular speciality.
What are the benefits of taking professional medical surveys?
When choosing a survey site, it is best to make sure you are signed up with a reliable online panel such as Curizon. These panels often work with pharmaceutical companies and other organizations that conduct medical research. They are also a good source of information on current trends and developments in the healthcare industry. Taking medical surveys is a great side gig to earn extra income in your spare time. Here are some of the pros:
- You’re completely flexible in terms of when you do the work
- All the work is voluntary, you don’t need to commit to anything
- You can earn extra money in your spare time, such as when commuting
- You’ll be able to use and expand on your professional expertise and insights
- It’s a great way to stay up-to-date on cutting-edge research
- You’ll contribute to the greater good, improving medical products and services
What are the drawbacks of taking medical surveys?
Here are some of the cons of taking healthcare surveys:
- Not a regular income source: Survey opportunities can be quite sporadic
- You’ll get screened out: It can be hard to qualify for some of the surveys
- The honoraria might not always be worth your time: Not all surveys are that well-paid
- You won’t always have the time: Medical professionals are notoriously busy
Who can sign up for Curizon?
Physicians can sign up for this program to earn money for their expertise, such as rheumatologists, neurologists, cardiologists, gastroenterologists, and pulmonologists. Remember that you must be a registered healthcare professional to qualify for the paid survey program. If you’re not an active healthcare professional, you might not be considered for this program.
Curizon Medical Surveys pays generous cash honoraria to healthcare professionals who sign up to the website and take medical surveys. Curizon accepts professional medical staff, including:
How much can I earn?
The requirements for membership are high, but once you meet the requirements, you can start earning money taking medical surveys. You will typically earn between $1 to $3 per minute, depending on the survey you choose. For more information about rewards, visit the website. It is easy to join and complete, and the rewards are excellent.
Curizon Medical Surveys is an excellent opportunity for physicians looking for a side gig. With this program, you can get paid in gift cards and cash. You can even sign up for multiple survey panels to maximize your earnings. This program can be the ideal alternative for busy physicians. This survey site pays well and offers a flexible work schedule for medical professionals.
How do I sign up for Curizon?
Curizon Healthcare panel is open to physicians/medical doctors and other healthcare professionals such as registered nurses.
When you join, you’ll be expected to submit the following information to be vetted:
- Your preferred email address
- Full first and last name
- Primary speciality
- Institution/hospital affiliation
- Hospital Location
Note that this is not a “free for all” survey site. Normally you’ll receive a unique invitation link through a professional organization or website you are a member of.
Hold on a second. Is Curizon a legit site?
It’s important to remember that Curizon is the trading name of the French market research provider Toluna. Toluna is one of the top 5 market research providers globally and is considered a trustworthy company within the market research industry, with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical and healthcare companies on its client list. So yes, Curizon is a legit site.
- Exclusive panel community for healthcare professionals
- The panel is run by a legit market research company
- Honoraria are much more generous than standard consumer surveys
- Surveys can be done on the go without any commitments
- Survey frequency can be hard to predict
- Respondents can be screened out if not fitting with the exact target-group
- Complex survey topics require deep concentration
- The payout process can take several weeks (for amounts above $100)