Survey Roundtable Panel Review
Survey Roundtable is part of Full Circle Research Co LLC. Full Circle provides online consumer sample research services with a proven approach to quality and insight with over 100 years of in-house experience. Using advanced technology, flexible community strategies and industry-leading quality controls, they claim to provide business decision-makers immediate access to the purest data in the field.
Andrew: Andrew is one of our reviewers who’s been with HuginX the longest. With a background in membership support at one of the largest survey companies, Andrew has a lot of inside knowledge of the Market Research industry and has helped us refine our reviewing criteria. When Andrew is not working with reviews, he likes to go hiking with his dog Charlie.
Getting started with Survey Roundtable
If you are interested in making money from surveys, you may want to consider joining Survey Roundtable. This site is relatively new in the world of paid surveys, but it is free from red flags. It is a well-known market research company and pays its members between $0.50 and $5 per survey. Its survey takers can be kicked out of the survey initially, but it is worth the rewards you’ll eventually receive. You can earn gift cards and other rewards from the site.
What type of rewards can I earn?
If you’re willing to spend a few minutes answering surveys, you can receive rewards as big as $20, although most surveys pay around $1. An important thing to remember about this program is that you can’t earn real money. Instead, you can earn points for gift cards, usually redeemable once you reach a certain threshold of points.
You’ll need to accumulate 10,000 points before you can use your rewards. Once you’ve reached this threshold, you can begin earning rewards and eventually redeem vouchers. The site also requires that you answer all questions honestly.
As with most survey programs, you can withdraw your earnings using various reward options. If you’d rather receive rewards like e-gift cards, Survey RoundTable can send you a gift card.
Top Rated Panels
- Transparent payment system
- Low redemption level
- High incentives compared to regular consumer survey sites
- Good selection of payment options
- Interesting survey opportunities
- High qualification rate
- Simple user interface
- Surveys are not always mobile-friendly
- Complex questions which can take a lot of concentration and time to fill out
- High quality survey experience
- Interesting surveys on trending topics
- You always qualify for surveys (once signed up)
- Well paid survey opportunities
- Tablet and free internet service offered to households without internet access
- Not possible to sign up without a special invitation
- Not too many survey opportunities (2-5 per month)
- Free to join
- Earn referral commissions
- Fair incentive level
- Good survey experience
- Professional MR company
- There is no signup bonus
- The minimum payout threshold is high
- PayPal and bank redemptions can take up to 30 working days to process
- Owned by one of the largest market research companies
- Above average payout per survey
- A low threshold to redeem rewards
- Easy to qualify for surveys
- Low volume of survey opportunities
- Technical glitches using the Pinecone Research app
- No payout threshold
- Gives loyalty credit if you do not qualify for a survey
- Above-average incentive levels
- Limited earning opportunities
- Hard to qualify and low pay for partner surveys
Is Survey Roundtable a legit survey site?
Survey Roundtable is a legit survey website. The company behind Survey Roundtable, Full Circle Research Co LLC, is a professional market research company with brick-and-mortar offices, serving a multitude of clients all over the world. This means that Survey Roundtable is not a scam, and you can be sure to get paid for the surveys you complete according to their terms. We recommend paying close attention to the exact terms when signing up for the survey portals, so you know exactly what to expect.
What about my data – are they safe?
Survey Roundtable will sell and share your survey data anonymously in order to deliver valuable research to its clients for market research projects. These customers may use their findings to develop new products or improve existing ones. As an example, the client could track the brand awareness of a consumer brand such as Sony. Personal data that might reveal your identity, like your name, email address and phone number will be treated in a confidential manner and shared in a very restricted way.
This is how we review gigs
Disclosure: While HuginX is editorially independent, we may earn commissions on sign-up links.
- Surveys are well-designed for mobile devices
- Surveys are quick and easy to complete
- A solid selection of survey opportunities
- Repetitive email invitations
- Many redirections were made to get to the survey.
- Surveys are not always matched with your profile