Healthcare Professionals Surveys
$100 - $300 per hour
🏆Top Rated Healthcare Panels:
What is healthcare research?
Healthcare market research is the process of gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data related to the healthcare industry to inform business decisions. This can include research on consumer attitudes towards healthcare products and services, market trends and forecasts, and the competitive landscape of the healthcare industry. Market research in healthcare can inform decisions about product development, pricing, marketing, and distribution, among other areas. The data can come from various sources, including surveys, interviews, focus groups, and observational research; it’s often used for identifying new growth opportunities and measuring the impact of particular policies or strategic decisions.
Which types of healthcare professionals are interesting for market research companies?
Market research companies are interested in trained and licensed healthcare professionals to provide medical care and treatment to patients. The term encompasses a wide range of professions, including but not limited to:
- Physicians (MDs and DOs)
- Nurses (RNs, LPNs, and CNAs)
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Medical Assistants
- Laboratory technicians
- Radiologic technologists
These professionals work in various settings, including hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, and private practices, and may have different areas of expertise, such as paediatrics, geriatrics, or mental health. They typically need to go through a specific educational program to obtain their license and start practising the profession.
Which type of companies conducts research among healthcare professionals?
Medical market research is conducted by a variety of companies and organizations, including:
- Pharmaceutical companies: These companies conduct market research to understand the potential market for new drugs better and identify unmet needs in the marketplace.
- Medical device manufacturers: These companies conduct market research to understand the potential market for new medical devices, such as diagnostic tools or surgical equipment.
- Biotechnology companies: These companies conduct market research to understand the potential market for new biologic therapies, such as gene or cell therapies.
- Healthcare consulting firms: These firms are specialized in providing market research and strategic consulting services to a wide range of healthcare industry players, such as hospitals, payers, and other healthcare providers.
- Market research firms: These firms provide services to various clients across different industries, including healthcare. They usually have a wide range of expertise in various research methods and techniques to help clients with their research goals.
- Government agencies: They also conduct market research on healthcare, often to inform policy decisions or to understand patterns and trends in healthcare delivery.
Additionally, academic institutions and non-profit organizations also conduct market research in healthcare, usually to contribute to the knowledge body and inform public policy decisions.