MedSurvey is a medical market research firm that collects data for the healthcare industry. They help organisations conduct research surveys with knowledgeable healthcare professionals and patients. MedSurvey, formerly Ricca, has been providing medical market research services for over 40 years while based in Pennsylvania, USA.
Is MedSurvey a legit survey site?
MedSurvey is legit, and the company has been around since 1976. Feedback will affect important decisions in healthcare. Members’ participation will help shape how medications and medical devices are produced and marketed, potentially leading to product or process improvement.
Data Privacy: Any reason for concern?
All your personal information is kept private and secure. Your survey responses are only reported in aggregate, with no mention of any personally identifiable information. Except for validating a member’s identity during signup, MedSurvey does not share any personal information with third parties without a member’s express consent.
How to get started
Joining this survey site is free. This platform is for a diverse community of healthcare professionals, such as physicians, therapists, and healthcare managers. In addition to this, patients are also accepted to join. All you have to do is fill out their registration form at this link: https://www.medsurvey.com/sites/main/.
To be able to register, you must be at least 18 years old. Members must also be residents of the US only.
What about the survey experience?
The survey is accessible through any device and has been designed to be user-friendly. All surveys on this site will be focused on the medical profession. If you encounter technical issues, you may contact support on their website.
How much can you make on MedSurvey?
Each survey invitation will clearly state any compensation offered for completing a survey. The incentive offered varies by survey, but it is determined by the length of the survey and a few other factors.
Top Rated Healthcare Survey Sites
- Interesting medical topics
- Surveys that match well with the medical niche
- Rewards as promised
- Surveys may not always be mobile-friendly
- This is a long open-ended question that can take some time to answer.
- Screening out too often is not a pleasant experience.
- Physicians can earn extra money
- Participate in the most recent medical developments
- Maintain current knowledge while earning money
- Surveys of various kinds
- Slow cash-out
- The survey interface could be more intuitive
- Lots of verification and screening questions
- Financial incentives
- Professional development
- Professional healthcare research company
- Time commitment
- Potential conflicts of interests
- Cash payments
- Low payout threshold
- Fair compensation
- Interesting topics
- Hard to qualify
- Infrequent suvey invitaitons
- Time-consuming surveys
- Exclusive panel community for healthcare professionals
- The panel is run by a legit market research company
- Honoraria are much more generous than standard consumer surveys
- Surveys can be done on the go without any commitments
- Survey frequency can be hard to predict
- Respondents can be screened out if not fitting with the exact target-group
- Complex survey topics require deep concentration
- The payout process can take several weeks (for amounts above $100)
What can prevent me from cashing out?
The most common reason for being unable to cash out is a lack of available credits. In addition, most survey sites have safeguards to ensure that respondents are attentive and truthful when filling out surveys. If these checks fail, the survey submissions are rejected. Each person is only allowed one account, and attempting to earn more money by opening multiple accounts is considered fraud, which means you will be banned and lose any money accumulated in your account.
- High-quality research questions
- Transparent about the survey length
- Offers a range of incentives
- Sometimes the visual interface to collect data is a bit complex
- Difficult to contact support