In this critical review, we’ll take a closer look at the survey site and mobile app SuperPay.Me. We’ll assess its features, earning opportunities, and potential drawbacks, aiming to provide you with an honest and factual analysis of joining the platform.
What is SuperPay.me?
SuperPay.Me is a survey site that allows users to earn money online by completing paid surveys and other offers. The site is owned by Rosenbridge Ltd, a company based in London, United Kingdom that provides online payment services. The company was founded in 2019 by Che Sampat.
According to Similarweb, SuperPay.Me has an average of 898K monthly visits. The site is most popular in Brazil (9.41%), United States (9.05%), Italy (5.31%), Malaysia (4.70%), and Venezuela (4.59%).
Is SuperPay.Me legit?
Now, we turn our attention to the platform’s legitimacy. It is important to acknowledge that SuperPay.Me is not a scam and does not engage in fraudulent activities. The platform does not request sensitive financial information like credit card numbers from its users. However, the legitimacy of the site does not negate the concerns identified in our review. The lack of disqualification rewards, heavy reliance on third-party survey offers, and reports of account blocking should be taken into account. These issues indicate areas where the platform can improve to offer a more satisfactory experience for its users.
What’s the concept?
Rosenbridge Ltd, the owner of SuperPay.Me, operates on a business model that revolves around selling the valuable market research data collected through the platform. This data provides companies with crucial insights into consumer behaviour, preferences, and trends. By leveraging this information, businesses can refine their marketing strategies, develop new products or services, and gain a competitive edge in the market. By actively engaging in SuperPay.Me’s surveys, users become an integral part of the market research ecosystem, ultimately influencing the products, services, and marketing strategies of companies.
To illustrate this, here are two concrete examples of surveys:
- Preferences and Attitudes Towards Plant-based Diets: In this survey, SuperPay.Me target health-conscious Millennials to gather information about their preferences, motivations, and attitudes towards plant-based diets. The data collected can help food manufacturers, restaurants, and marketers understand the demand for plant-based products, leading to more tailored offerings in this growing market segment.
- Online Shopping Habits for Children’s Products: SuperPay.Me might conduct surveys with tech-savvy parents to explore their online shopping habits when it comes to purchasing children’s products. The insights gained from such surveys can assist e-commerce platforms, toy manufacturers, and retailers in optimizing their websites, marketing campaigns, and product assortments to better cater to this specific consumer group.
What can I earn through SuperPay.me?
Rewards Available: SuperPay.Me offers users a range of reward options, including PayPal, Amazon vouchers, Skrill, prize draws, and Wise. This variety caters to different user preferences and provides flexibility in choosing how to utilize the earned rewards. Whether one prefers cash, online shopping, or transferring funds, the site seems to offer suitable options.
Average Reward and Redemption Threshold: Based on our experience, the average reward per survey on SuperPay.Me is approximately $0.40. While this amount vary, it is important to consider the time and effort invested in completing each survey to gauge the overall compensation. Furthermore, the site allows users to redeem their rewards once they reach a minimum threshold of $1. This low redemption threshold is advantageous, as users can access their earnings relatively quickly compared to platforms with higher payout requirements.
Join Bonus: Upon joining the site, users are greeted with a join bonus worth $0.2. This bonus provides a small boost to the initial earning potential and serves as a welcome gesture.
Quick Redemption Potential: One positive aspect of the site is the low number of surveys required before users can withdraw their rewards. On average, users need to complete only two surveys before reaching the minimum redemption threshold. This swift redemption potential sets SuperPay.Me apart from many other survey sites, where users often have to complete a significant number of surveys before they can cash out.
In conclusion, SuperPay.Me offers a range of reward options and a low threshold. While the earnings per survey are not massive, we really like the fact that members can get paid quickly without having to accumulate survey completes over a very long period of time.
Summary – Pros and Cons
- Cash Payments: One notable advantage of SuperPay.Me is its provision of cash payments. This sets it apart from platforms that offer non-monetary rewards, allowing users greater flexibility in utilizing their earnings according to their individual needs and preferences.
- Low Payout Threshold: The site sets a low payout threshold of just $1, enabling users to withdraw their earnings relatively quickly. This is appealing for those seeking immediate financial returns without accumulating a substantial amount before cashing out.
- Varied Earning Opportunities: The site offers users a range of earning opportunities from different 3rd party survey providers. This means a constant never-ending flow of survey opportunities on a wide spectre of different topics.
- No Disqualification Reward: One significant drawback of SuperPay.Me is the absence of rewards for users who get disqualified from surveys. This lack of compensation for invested time and effort can be demotivating and deter users from participating fully in surveys.
- Mostly 3rd Party Survey Offers: SuperPay.Me relies heavily on third-party survey offers, which can lead to a fragmented user experience. Users have encountered inconsistencies in survey quality, length, and compensation, as these factors depend on external survey providers.
- Quick to Block Accounts: Some users have expressed concerns about SuperPay.Me’s tendency to block accounts without clear explanations or adequate customer support. This raises questions about the platform’s transparency and reliability, potentially causing frustration and loss of trust among users.
Reviews on other sites
The site has received different ratings from various sources, such as TrustPilot, SurveyPolice, and PlayStore. Here is a comment on these ratings and some possible reasons behind them.
This is a high rating that indicates that most users are satisfied with SuperPay.me. According to the reviews on TrustPilot, users appreciate the fast payment, low cashout threshold, and good amount of earning opportunities. Some of the positive aspects that users have commented on are:
– The site pays within 8 hours of requesting a withdrawal .
– The minimum cashout amount is only $1 .
– The site offers a variety of surveys and offers from different providers .
This is a moderate rating that suggests that some users have had issues with SuperPay.me. According to the reviews on SurveyPolice, users complain about the low earning potential, strict fraud policies, and technical glitches. Some of the negative aspects that users have commented on are:
– The site pays very little for each survey or offer completed.
– The site requires users to submit personal information and verification documents.
– The site sometimes has problems with logging in or accessing surveys.
This is a low rating that indicates that many users are unhappy with the app version of SuperPay.me. According to the reviews on PlayStore, users report that the app is buggy, slow, and unreliable. Some of the common problems that users have faced are:
– The app crashes or freezes frequently.
– The app does not load surveys or offers properly.
– The app does not credit points or cash correctly.
- Cash payments
- Low payout threshold
- Varied earning opportunities
- No disqualification reward
- Mostly 3rd party survey offers
- Quick to block accounts