MonoSurveys is a survey site run by the market research company Liidimedia Oy headquartered in Finland. On MonoSurveys, you can make a difference anonymously by expressing your opinion by participating in various surveys. In return for your opinions, you’ll earn rewards that can be redeemed through PayPal, Amazon Vouchers, and Paysafecard.
Andrew: Andrew is one of our reviewers who’s been with HuginX the longest. With a background in membership support at one of the largest survey companies, Andrew has a lot of inside knowledge of the Market Research industry and has helped us refine our reviewing criteria. When Andrew is not working with reviews, he likes to go hiking with his dog Charlie.
Different companies and organizations offer surveys, often including well-known brands. The surveys may concern any topic such as love, politics, cars, food, electronics – anything. With the help of your valuable opinion, these companies can improve their products and services. For instance, you may be asked to express your opinion on the packaging when a company is launching a new product. Survey results are also often quoted in well-known daily newspapers.
What about my data – are they safe?
MonoSurveys will monetize and share your survey data anonymously in order to deliver valuable research to its clients for market research purposes. These clients may use this data to develop and improve products, for example, to track the brand awareness of a consumer brand such as Lego. Personally identifiable data, like your name, email address and phone number will be treated in a confidential manner and shared in a very restricted way.
How much can I make?
Participation is always completely free, and you’ll always be fully rewarded when completing a full online questionnaire. The reward amount depends, e.g., on the length of the survey. Taking a survey usually takes 5 to 20 minutes, and the reward amount is generally between £0.40 and £4, with the majority on the lower end of the scale. You can redeem your rewards through PayPal after accumulating at least 10 euros or £5 through Amazon Vouchers.
Is MonoSurveys legit?
MonoSurveys is run by a legitimate marketing agency based in Tampere, Finland, called Liidimedia. Liidimedia recruits new respondents on behalf of a lot of different businesses and market research agencies. Every time a respondent answers a survey, Liidimedia will charge their client, and the respondent will receive a small reward.
Top Rated Panels
- Transparent payment system
- Low redemption level
- High incentives compared to regular consumer survey sites
- Good selection of payment options
- Interesting survey opportunities
- High qualification rate
- Simple user interface
- Surveys are not always mobile-friendly
- Complex questions which can take a lot of concentration and time to fill out
- High quality survey experience
- Interesting surveys on trending topics
- You always qualify for surveys (once signed up)
- Well paid survey opportunities
- Tablet and free internet service offered to households without internet access
- Not possible to sign up without a special invitation
- Not too many survey opportunities (2-5 per month)
- Free to join
- Earn referral commissions
- Fair incentive level
- Good survey experience
- Professional MR company
- There is no signup bonus
- The minimum payout threshold is high
- PayPal and bank redemptions can take up to 30 working days to process
- Owned by one of the largest market research companies
- Above average payout per survey
- A low threshold to redeem rewards
- Easy to qualify for surveys
- Low volume of survey opportunities
- Technical glitches using the Pinecone Research app
- No payout threshold
- Gives loyalty credit if you do not qualify for a survey
- Above-average incentive levels
- Limited earning opportunities
- Hard to qualify and low pay for partner surveys
Would you recommend signing up for MonoSurveys?
From what we have seen so far, the incentive is relatively low, but on the positive side, you can redeem already from £5. Most survey sites have a minimum payment threshold way above this level. Be prepared to take at least 15 surveys before you can redeem the minimum amount of £10 through PayPal. On the other hand, if you’re less concerned about the monetary rewards and are more interested in making a difference, the survey experience is entirely in line with what you can expect from other consumer panels.
This is how we review gigs
Disclosure: While HuginX is editorially independent, we may earn commissions on sign-up links.
- Easy-to-navigate website
- Intuitive interface
- Frequent survey invitations
- Low redemption limit
- Low incentives
- Many screening questions
- Survey matching not always working well