BizzOpinion Review – Scam or Legit? (All Details + Rating)
BizzOpinion is a rewards platform focused on online surveys. You can also complete microtasks, download apps, install apps, view videos, and watch ads. Based on this, registering as a member should be an accessible way for anyone to turn their opinions into rewards in their spare time. We have tested if this is true.
What is BizzOpinion?
BizzOpinion, a paid opinion and survey network based in India, allows users to earn points through taking surveys, viewing videos, and doing other tasks. Respondents can then exchange their points for gift cards and PayPal money. You can also earn through the referral program once you have earned enough points. Before you sign up, ensure you fully understand the payment details.
How to sign up
BizzOpinion is completely free to join. To earn more credits, you can view videos and ads in addition to taking surveys. You can download the BizzOpinion app free of charge and use it immediately. After you have completed the first survey, you will be able to move on to the next. And after you have earned enough credits, you can eventually redeem them.
Ways to earn
BizzOpinion claims to offer rewarding affiliate programs as well as survey opportunities. Participating in surveys and testing out new products can earn you money and refer others to the site.
BizzOpinion mainly bases its platform on offerwalls. If you’re familiar with survey sites, you’ve probably seen plenty of offerwalls. An offerwall is basically a collection of third-party platforms offering earning options. If you click on one of the links and complete a survey, BizzOpinion will earn a commission. A share of this commission will go to you as a participant.
While you’ll be able to complete a lot of surveys, these survey opportunities are often very low-paid. In most cases, you’ll be able to see the points and survey length before starting the survey. Another negative aspect of using multiple offerwalls is that you’ll need to submit your demographic information to multiple places and spend extra time filling out screening questions which you’ll not get paid anything for.
How much can I expect to earn?
100 points equal $1, and the vast majority of survey opportunities range between 10 points and 75 points. Assuming an average of 50 points per 10 minutes, you should be able to earn around $3 per hour which is very low compared to most other earning possibilities on HuginX.
How do I cash out?
Expect extensive checks before you’ll actually get paid anything. Currently, they are paying through PayPal, Bank Wire [Indian members], and a few other gift cards too. You are free to choose any option.
You’ll need to get verified before any payment is done:
Is BizzOpinion a scam?
We don’t have any evidence that BizzOpinion is a scam, but the site is showing suspicious behaviour by not being transparent:
- No “About us” page. If it’s impossible to find out who is behind a survey site, they usually have something to hide.
- No LinkedIn page – nobody bothered to admit they are employed by Bizzopinion.
- No company address in the T&Cs. Again, a complete absence of transparency.
- Hard to redeem: wording in the T&Cs such as “…we may remove payments or amounts from account balances if we deem it necessary.” is not really assuring.
Perhaps legit, but…
Only 3rd party offers
Bizzopinion boasts of 24 offerwalls. This might sound fantastic on paper, but keep in mind that all of these offers operate independently, so you’ll need to enter your profiling information separately for each and every 24 offerwall. Entering profiling and screening questions before qualifying is not something you’ll get paid for. So you’ll end up with a very low hourly payment – perhaps as low as $1-$2 per hour of work when taking into account all the surveys you’ll screen out from.
Conclusion: Wasted time
Even if BizzOpinion is not a scam and turns out to be fully legit, we still don’t recommend signing up. The combination of a massive amount of unpaid screening questions and low-paid survey completions means you’ll end up wasting a lot of time with very little reward. Instead, check for better-paid options on our best survey sites page.
Top Rated Panels
- Transparent payment system
- Low redemption level
- High incentives compared to regular consumer survey sites
- Good selection of payment options
- Interesting survey opportunities
- High qualification rate
- Simple user interface
- Surveys are not always mobile-friendly
- Complex questions which can take a lot of concentration and time to fill out
- Free to join
- Earn referral commissions
- Fair incentive level
- Good survey experience
- Professional MR company
- There is no signup bonus
- The minimum payout threshold is high
- PayPal and bank redemptions can take up to 30 working days to process
- Owned by one of the largest market research companies
- Above average payout per survey
- A low threshold to redeem rewards
- Easy to qualify for surveys
- Low volume of survey opportunities
- Technical glitches using the Pinecone Research app
- No payout threshold
- Gives loyalty credit if you do not qualify for a survey
- Above-average incentive levels
- Limited earning opportunities
- Hard to qualify and low pay for partner surveys
- Free products sent home for testing (iHUT)
- Above-average incentive levels
- Good survey experience
- Interesting survey opportunities well matched with demographics and interests
- Support for users could be faster
- Many profiling questions to fill out
- Not possible to sign-up for the panel unless invited
- No cash incentives
- Low incentive levels
- Strict verification
- Lots os screening questions
- Only 3rd party survey opportunities
- Very difficult (impossible?) to get paid