Small Business Knowledge Center
Small Business Knowledge Center Review
Small Business Knowledge Center or “SBKC Center” is a site where regular consumers and business professionals can earn money by forwarding their junk email. As compensation, you’ll earn virtual points which you can exchange into credits on a prepaid debit card.
What type of paid tasks are we talking about?
You’ll be able to earn from two types of tasks:
- Consumers: SBKC Center is looking for ordinary people willing to forward their junk mail to them. Both direct mail through the post and emails qualify.
- Business professionals: Independent Insurance Agents, Advisors, Brokers or Producers are asked to forward direct communications from carriers and financial institutions.
How do I get paid?
The marketing material you forward to SBKC will qualify for virtual rewards points. Once you’ve reached 2,000 points you’ll be able to redeem a $20 prepaid debit card. SBKC estimate that you’ll be able to earn 2,000 every 6 to 10 weeks. You’re kept up to date on your point balance on a weekly basis.
Is Small Business Knowledge Center legit?
Yes, SBKC is a legit business. We like that they are upfront about how much you can earn, without setting too high expectations. As a small business, they also provide excellent and friendly customer service if you have questions.
- Does what it says on the tine
- Easy repetitive tasks
- Easy to qualify
- Limited earning opportunities
- Payment threshold a bit high