Research Panel (リサーチパネル) Review
Research Panel (リサーチパネル) is one of the largest consumer panels in Japan. The panel site is a subsidiary of Carta Holdings, previously owned by Voyage Group. The survey site provides consumers with the possibility to earn points by answering questions in exchange for cash or vouchers.
- Once you have accumulated 3,000 or more EC Navi points, you can exchange them for cash via a point exchange site called “PeX”.
- 1 point is 0.1 yen. Redeemable from 3,000 points (300 yen).
- When exchanging for cash or electronic money, it is necessary to exchange for PeX points first.
- Close to 2 million active users in Japan according to website
- The minimum age is 16
- Wide selection of topics
- Frequent survey opportunities
- Surveys well matched
- Excellent helpdesk
- Surveys can be long and tedious
- User support could be quicker
- Many profiling questions to fill out