How does Userbrain work?
Markus Pirker and Mathias Placho founded Userbrain. They are a group of UX designers and UX specialists who have been working with start-ups and big-brand clients for more than ten years. They were repeatedly faced with the need to create a tool that could quickly and easily conduct user tests. They couldn’t find a product they liked, so they created it.
The onboarding process involves applicants watching tutorials on what to expect and how to test.
The qualification test will be administered to them, which Userbrain then verifies manually. We will send them tests if they pass the qualification test.
Each test is given a rating of 1-5 stars by testers, which guarantees consistent quality. The average score of current testers is 4.4 out of 5 stars.
How it works
- Register to download the Userbrain recorder for Google Chrome or the recorder for iOS, so you can start testing websites.
- Talk about your thoughts as you go through a series of tasks for approximately 5 to 20 minutes
- Get $5 per test, transferred through PayPal
What happens when I submit my application?
- You’ll go through a Qualification Test. Userbrain will show you the way and give you a tour.
- Then, your video will be reviewed, and you’ll receive feedback about how to improve your future tests.
- You will begin receiving paid tests once you are approved as a Userbrain tester.
What is the average compensation?
For every approved 5-20 minute test video, you earn $5
- This is a great way for you to make extra cash, but it's not a sure-fire way to get rich.
- You can take your surveys whenever and wherever you want.
- It is very simple to find open surveys
- A legit company with well-written surveys
- To get to the survey, we were redirected many times
- Sometimes the survey topic and survey topic are not in harmony.
- Demographic questions are often asked