Shopper’s Voice Review
Shopper’s Voice is not a GPT site; there are no points, no gift cards, and no cash payouts. It is one of America’s leading providers of consumer information that rewards members with coupons, samples, and special offers. Shopper’s Voice was established in 1985 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. They assist brands, and other businesses learn more about their customers’ wants and needs by collecting opinions, preferences, and insights from shoppers like you who sign up for their site.
Daniel Williams – Our Editor in Chief: Dan is from Oxford, UK and is one of our reviewers who’s been with HuginX the longest. With a background in membership support at one of the largest survey companies, Dan has a lot of inside knowledge of the Market Research industry and has helped us refine our reviewing criteria. When Daniel is not working with reviews, he likes to go hiking with his dog Charlie.
Is Voice Review a legit survey site?
Shopper’s Voice is a legit online rewards platform. It collects consumer opinions, shopping habits, and other related information to provide members with relevant information and offers and help partner companies introduce new products and market existing ones.
How do Survey Sites operate?
New to survey sites? Here is a quick guide to 10 key steps they take when inviting participants to market research projects.
Data Privacy: Any reason for concern?
Abiding by the data privacy of the site, Shopper’s Voice will protect its users by keeping all their personal details confidential. Shopper’s Voice may share information with third parties if you have given your permission to do so.
How to get started
Membership is open to residents of the US or Canada only. To sign up, you must be 21 years old and above. First, click the “Take Our Survey Button” on the signup page. Take and complete the survey because it will be used to create your member profile. Every year, you must update your profile. You will be asked about the brands you use and the health conditions of the members of your household.
After completing this survey, you begin receiving coupons and offers based on your provided information. When you finish the survey, you get a screen with a couple of coupons you can use. Following that, Shopper’s Voice will start sending emails with promotional offers. Some offers will be in the form of coupons or promotional codes.
What about the survey experience?
There is no mention on their website about a Shopper’s Voice app you can download and install on your mobile device. You can, however, access their website using a mobile browser if you want to check the website or take the welcome survey there. The mobile version of their site is optimized for mobile use. That means you can view all the content without having to scroll left or right or zoom in and out.
You do not have to answer screening questions for each survey you will take because you only receive survey invitations in your email that are based on your member profile. You will be asked to answer questions regarding your household’s product usage, brand preference, and more when you participate. You will also be asked to provide demographic information such as gender, age range, number of people and household income range.
Shopper’s Voice does have a FAQs section for frequently asked questions. If their FAQs section does not answer your question, you can use the contact form on their Contact Us page.
How much can you make on Shopper’s Voice?
You can only earn money from this website if you win the sweepstakes and can only attend once during the month you registered. The monthly sweepstakes you can win is $1,500. Aside from that, the only other rewards you can get from this website are the coupons and vouchers you will receive after completing the registration survey.
The coupons and vouchers you will receive are based on your survey responses.
So, if you indicated that you have a dog in the survey, you will receive vouchers for pet-related products. These coupons can be used to save money on your next purchase. The promotional offers will be high-value, money-saving coupons, free samples, and other relevant information via email or postal mail. However, before you can use some of the vouchers, you must first complete a short survey. This does not apply to all the vouchers available. So, before you click the get offer button, make sure you carefully read the offer.
Top Rated Panels
- Transparent payment system
- Low redemption level
- High incentives compared to regular consumer survey sites
- Good selection of payment options
- Interesting survey opportunities
- High qualification rate
- Simple user interface
- Surveys are not always mobile-friendly
- Complex questions which can take a lot of concentration and time to fill out
- Consistent survey quality
- Good survey experience
- Rewards are in line with survey length and efforts
- Surveys on topics that you are familiar with
- Low redemption level
- Not a big earning possibility (usually less than $10 per month)
- Limited reward options
- Expiration of unused credit after 1 year
- Free to join
- Earn referral commissions
- Fair incentive level
- Good survey experience
- Professional MR company
- There is no signup bonus
- The minimum payout threshold is high
- PayPal and bank redemptions can take up to 30 working days to process
- Owned by one of the largest market research companies
- Above average payout per survey
- A low threshold to redeem rewards
- Easy to qualify for surveys
- Low volume of survey opportunities
- Technical glitches using the Pinecone Research app
- It is a free platform
- No payout threshold
- Gives loyalty credit if you do not qualify for a survey
- Complete confidentiality in your responses
- Above average incentive levels
- Limited earning opportunities
What can prevent me from cashing out?
Make sure to answer the questions honestly because this will affect your rewards. Safeguards are in place to ensure that respondents are consistent and truthful in their answers. Failure to comply would result in your submissions being rejected. You can only have one account per household; creating multiple accounts will have you banned, and any rewards you earn will be forfeited.
This is how we review gigs
Disclosure: While HuginX is editorially independent, we may earn commissions on sign-up links.
- The prize for sweepstakes is high compared to most online rewards sites
- Only legitimate offers are promoted.
- Protracted registration procedure.
- You essentially sign up for an email list.
- Registration is only open to residents of the US and Canada.
- Opportunities for rewards are limited.
- There are no cash prizes available.
Features: Shopper’s Voice
|What can I earn?|
|Who should consider joining?|
|How do I get started?|
|What company is behind this?|