Science Advisory Board
Founded in 1997, The Science Advisory Board consists of over 70,000 members and connects a global network of research, development, and manufacturing professionals to collaborate on shaping the future of scientific technology. Members showcase their knowledge and share their experience with the community, advise and consult leading life science and analytical companies while earning rewards for their engagement. Not everyone can join the panel; you must apply, and, if chosen, you will be sent a password to the online panel.
- Regular invitations for survey participation
- It is easy to join the surveys.
- As promised, rewards transferred
- Professionals can use a survey company
- It isn't very reassuring when you have to screen too many times
- There are some long, difficult matrix questions
- It is difficult to pay attention to very long surveys