Is Samplicio.us safe?
Have you been just been forwarded to samplicio.us, and wonder if it’s a scam? Samplicio.us is the domain used by the Lucid marketplace platform (now acquired by Cint Group) to direct respondents from their network of sources to their clients’ surveys. Respondents from a number of different sources are feeding into Samplicio.us. As such, Samplicio.us is not a survey site you can login to take additional surveys. However, if you’re an avid survey taker signed up to several panels you’re likely to see the samplicio.us domain when being redirected to take surveys.
Here are a few of the hundreds of communities connected to the samplicio.us platform:
Are my data safe with Samplicio.us?
When redirected through Samplicio.us you might wonder if you’re data is safe when submitting your answers. After all, you’re right to be concerned when forwarded to an unknown 3rd party URL which you’ve never heard about before. If the URL is samplicio.us we can confirm that this is not a scam, an attempt at fraud or phishing. The company behind Samplicio.us (Lucid/Cint) is a recognized market research business, which has a partnership agreement with the website or app where you clicked on the link. Sampliciou.us is simply a marketplace connecting respondents with buyers of market research data.
The data you share with such an “unknown” 3rd party should not include personal identifiers such as name and email address. Unless you explicitly agree to share this of course. Even if you can trust samplicio.us, we always recommend reading through the privacy policies to make sure you understand how your private data is used.
Is Samplicio.us legit?
If samplicio.us is unfamiliar to you, it makes sense to raise the question of whether you’re dealing with a legit survey company. You should always be vigilant when leaving behind personal data on the internet. In this case, we can confidently say that Samplicio is legit and not an attempt at scamming or phishing. The website is part of one of the largest market research providers globally, Cint Group AB. Listed on the Stockholm stock exchange, Cint respects data privacy laws such as GDPR and CCPA and market research guidelines created by organisations such as Insights Association (IA) and ESOMAR.
What is the meaning of Samplicio.us?
Samplicio is a play on the word “sample” or “sampling” which is the process of interviewing a subset of the population when conducting market research. The creators of the Samplicio.us domain probably wanted to combine sample and delicious in a humorous play on the two words. From this perspective, Samplico.us stands for “delicious sample” or said in other words “great survey takers”. The original company behind Samplico, Lucid, also created a smart short domain using the Indonesian domain extension “.id” in the corporate domain name https://luc.id (now forwarded to cint.com).
Where’s the Samplicio registration and login page?
Samplicio.us is not a type of survey site that you can register to and enter through a login page to take surveys. So if you’re looking for a login page, you’re not going to find one! This is a website which simply facilitates the connection between online communities and market research companies. If you want to take more Samplicio surveys you’ll simply need to go back and login to the community where you clicked on the survey link in the first place.
If you would like explore other survey sites which you can earn more from, we recommend checking the many highly paid sites listed on HuginX.
One of the key drawbacks with samplicio us compared with other survey sites is the ineffective matching of surveys. Since Samplicio only connects with 3rd party sources, there is a limited exchange of profile data. Which means that you’ll frequently get disqualified, attempting to take surveys again and again without being able to complete and earn your reward. This is of course very demotivating for respondents, leading to dissatisfaction.
Which other survey sites should I consider?
If you enjoy taking surveys through the samplicio.us platform, it could make sense to join a couple of other survey platforms to increase your earnings. HuginX has researched hundreds of survey sites, and you can find some of the best ones here:
Top Rated Panels
- Transparent payment system
- Low redemption level
- High incentives compared to regular consumer survey sites
- Good selection of payment options
- Interesting survey opportunities
- High qualification rate
- Simple user interface
- Surveys are not always mobile-friendly
- Complex questions which can take a lot of concentration and time to fill out
- High quality survey experience
- Interesting surveys on trending topics
- You always qualify for surveys (once signed up)
- Well paid survey opportunities
- Tablet and free internet service offered to households without internet access
- Not possible to sign up without a special invitation
- Not too many survey opportunities (2-5 per month)
- Free to join
- Earn referral commissions
- Fair incentive level
- Good survey experience
- Professional MR company
- There is no signup bonus
- The minimum payout threshold is high
- PayPal and bank redemptions can take up to 30 working days to process
- Owned by one of the largest market research companies
- Above average payout per survey
- A low threshold to redeem rewards
- Easy to qualify for surveys
- Low volume of survey opportunities
- Technical glitches using the Pinecone Research app
- No payout threshold
- Gives loyalty credit if you do not qualify for a survey
- Above-average incentive levels
- Limited earning opportunities
- Hard to qualify and low pay for partner surveys