Sago Focus Group
Sago Focus Group Review
Looking for a new way to earn money online? If so, you may want to consider participating in a Sago Focus Group. These groups offer a unique opportunity to share your thoughts and opinions on a variety of topics while also earning some extra cash. In this review, we will take a closer look at this popular focus group site and evaluate its features, rewards, and overall user experience.
Sago (previously Schlesinger Group), is a global data collection and research services provider headquartered in New York City. With over 50 years of experience, they offer a range of qualitative and quantitative research solutions, including online surveys, focus groups, in-person interviews, and more. They have a network of research facilities and experts worldwide and serve clients in various industries, including healthcare, technology, consumer goods, and more.
Are the Sago Focus Groups legit?
Yes, Sago Focus Group is a legit survey and focus group site. The company has decades of experience and is known for paying respondents on time.
What’s the concept?
By participating in a Sago focus group, individuals can earn money by sharing their opinions and experiences on a particular product, service, or topic. The amount of compensation varies depending on the length and complexity of the focus group, but participants can typically expect to receive anywhere from $30 to $200 or more for their time and feedback. Some focus groups may also offer additional incentives such as gift cards or product samples.
Drawbacks of joining a focus group
There are a few potential drawbacks to joining a focus group:
- Time commitment: Focus groups typically require a significant time commitment, as they can last several hours or even multiple sessions over several days. This may not be feasible for individuals with busy schedules.
- Location: Depending on the focus group, it may be held in a physical location that is inconvenient or difficult to reach, requiring participants to travel and potentially incur additional expenses.
- Selection process: Not everyone who applies to participate in a focus group will be selected, as the company conducting the research may be looking for specific demographics or characteristics. This means that even if you spend time applying and preparing for a focus group, you may not be chosen to participate.
- Limited compensation: While focus groups do offer compensation for participants’ time and effort, the amount may not be as substantial as some people hope. Additionally, compensation may be in the form of gift cards or other non-cash rewards, which may not be as useful or desirable for some individuals.
How to get started
To get started, select your location and you’ll be directed to the panel website. You can create your profile and start earning money. This opportunity is open to consumers, business professionals, healthcare professionals, patients, and caregivers. To sign up, you’ll need to provide some basic information and create a personal login and password. Once your profile is complete, you’ll be matched with research studies based on your interests and lifestyle.
Please note that Sago Focus Group is a US-based survey site that primarily conducts in-person research at their facilities. Therefore, membership is limited to US residents who are at least 18 years old. Additional requirements may apply depending on the specific survey or focus group.
Sago also operates focus groups in the following countries:
- Canada: Asking Canadians
- United Kingdom: Inspired Opinions
- France: Opinions Partagees
- Germany: Sag uns die meinung!
- Spain: Personas con opinions
Pros and cons of signing up
Signing up as a participant in a Sago focus group has its pros and cons. On the positive side, participants can earn money for their time and effort, and have the opportunity to influence the development of new products and services. The company offers a variety of studies, so participants can choose ones that align with their interests and schedule. Participating in in-person focus groups can be fun, and much less monotonous than taking online surveys. Importantly, Sago is also a trustworthy market research company that pays on time.
However, there are also drawbacks to participating in focus groups. Participants may need to travel to a specific location for the study, which can be inconvenient and time-consuming. Additionally, there is no guarantee of being selected for a study, so participants may not earn any money despite their efforts to qualify.
All in all, there is no question about Sago providing a valuable service to its clients by gathering consumer insights and opinions. For those who are willing to put in the time and effort to participate in a focus group study, it can be a rewarding opportunity.
Features: Sago Focus Group
|What can I earn?|
|Who should consider joining?|
|How do I get started?|
|What company is behind this?|