Review of Rewardia Paid Survey Site
Rewardia is an Aussie reward site that pays its users for different tasks such as answering surveys and downloading games. In addition to Australia, members can also register from the US, Canada and New Zealand. We’ve tested the different earning methods on Rewardia to see if it’s worth the time.
Andreea – Our UX Research Expert: Andreea is from Timisoara, Romania with a background from user experience (UX) research. Her UX knowledge comes in really handy when reviewing survey experience. Originally joining HuginX as a freelancer, she is now a regular contributor to site. When Andreea is not working with panel reviews, she enjoys old classic movies and she has a passion for baking.
How much can I make?
On Rewardia, you can earn points by taking surveys and other online activities. Each point is worth $0.001, and the amount you can earn depends on your current activity level. Once you’ve reached 5,000 virtual points, you can redeem your first gift card worth $5. You can also get bonus points by watching videos and playing games. Although these activities pay less than surveys, they are more fun, and you can earn extra points. If you want to redeem in cash through your bank account, the redemption level is as much as 50,000 points or $50. Since regular surveys only pay around 100 points, you must take 500 (!) surveys to redeem them in cash. Only the most hard-core survey takers are likely to be able to redeem at this level.
Lack of information
For new potential members looking for information on Rewardia’s website, it’s very little information to be found. We wish there would be a lot more transparency in terms of payment methods and redemption choices. All the info is kept very generic, making it impossible for a new user to understand if it’s worth the time to sign up. Also, there is very little information about the company behind the site.
How does Rewardia stack up to other sites?
Considering the low payout per survey and the high redemption threshold for cash, there are plenty of much better survey sites out there. Even the most professional survey takers will have difficulty making money from this site. And when you’re eventually ready to redeem, you can expect a huge delay—definitely a site to avoid.
Is Rewardia a scam?
We wouldn’t call Rewardia a scam since they are not stealing money from your bank account. However, it’s quite clear that they are making it deliberately difficult for their users to redeem rewards. While you eventually might get paid if you are persistent enough, it’s so difficult that most users will give up in the process. By making it sound simple to earn money on the sign-up page, users willingly register, thinking it’s enough to take a couple of surveys to get paid. In reality, you’ll need to spend weeks and months before you’ve accumulated enough virtual points to get your hard-earned reward. Our advice: Check out other better-paid reward sites on HuginX.
Top Rated Panels
- Transparent payment system
- Low redemption level
- High incentives compared to regular consumer survey sites
- Good selection of payment options
- Interesting survey opportunities
- High qualification rate
- Simple user interface
- Surveys are not always mobile-friendly
- Complex questions which can take a lot of concentration and time to fill out
- High quality survey experience
- Interesting surveys on trending topics
- You always qualify for surveys (once signed up)
- Well paid survey opportunities
- Tablet and free internet service offered to households without internet access
- Not possible to sign up without a special invitation
- Not too many survey opportunities (2-5 per month)
- Free to join
- Earn referral commissions
- Fair incentive level
- Good survey experience
- Professional MR company
- There is no signup bonus
- The minimum payout threshold is high
- PayPal and bank redemptions can take up to 30 working days to process
- Owned by one of the largest market research companies
- Above average payout per survey
- A low threshold to redeem rewards
- Easy to qualify for surveys
- Low volume of survey opportunities
- Technical glitches using the Pinecone Research app
- No payout threshold
- Gives loyalty credit if you do not qualify for a survey
- Above-average incentive levels
- Limited earning opportunities
- Hard to qualify and low pay for partner surveys
This is how we review gigs
Disclosure: While HuginX is editorially independent, we may earn commissions on sign-up links.
- Engaging games
- A constant stream of offers
- Low payment per task
- High redemption threshold for cash
- Slow payout process
- Lack of transparancy