Considering signing up for Opinionsite? As a former healthcare professional who’s been exploring the world of online surveys, I’ll provide a critical take on this platform. We’ll delve into cash payments, PayPal transactions, and the not-so-great parts like slow support and technical hiccups. Stay tuned for the real scoop.
Is OpinionSite a legitimate survey site?
First and foremost, Opinionsite is not a scam. It does not engage in fraudulent activities or attempt to deceive its users. Users are not asked to provide sensitive financial information like credit card numbers, which is a significant reassurance in the world of online surveys where scams do exist.
The fact that the site offers cash payments and PayPal transactions for completed surveys further underscores its legitimacy. Legitimate survey platforms understand the importance of providing genuine incentives for users, and Opinionsite does just that.
However, as highlighted in our review, there are certain negative aspects to consider. The slow payment processing, at times, requires users to chase up missing payments, which can be frustrating. Additionally, the slow customer support response and occasional technical glitches can be drawbacks that affect the user experience.
In essence, Opinionsite can be considered a legitimate platform, however, it’s crucial to be aware of the shortcomings mentioned in our review. These issues can impact the overall user satisfaction and experience. So, while this survey site is legitimate, users should remember that it does not always deliver a flawless experience.
What’s the concept?
Through Opinionsite, Apollo Intelligence can gather valuable insights from physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals on various healthcare topics. Healthcare companies can use this data to improve their products, services, and marketing strategies.
For example, they might survey the latest hospital medical devices nurses use. The data collected from this survey can be sold to medical device manufacturers looking to improve their products or gain insight into their target audience.
Another example of a survey conducted by Opinionsite could be on the latest treatments for patients with chronic diseases such as diabetes. The data collected from this survey can be sold to pharmaceutical companies looking to develop new treatments or improve their existing products.
How do Survey Sites operate?
New to survey sites? Here is a quick guide to 10 key steps they take when inviting participants to market research projects.
How to get started
To sign up with Opinionsite as a licensed healthcare professional, such as a physician or nurse, you must first visit their website and create an account. During sign-up, you will be prompted to provide basic information about yourself, including your name, email address, and occupation.
Once you have completed the initial sign-up process, you must go through a verification process to confirm your credentials as a licensed healthcare professional. After submitting your information, they will review your credentials and confirm your status. This process typically takes a few business days to complete, and you will receive an email notifying you of your verification status.
Once verified, you can access a range of healthcare surveys on Opinionsite’s platform. These surveys specifically target healthcare professionals and cover various healthcare topics. By participating in these surveys, you can earn points that can be redeemed for rewards such as gift cards, cash, or other prizes.
How much can you make on OpinionSite?
The reward system operates on a point system where users are awarded points for each survey they complete. Once a user accumulates 14,000 points, they can redeem them for rewards such as PayPal or Amazon gift cards.
It’s important to note that the time it takes to receive a reward can vary depending on the option chosen. For instance, if users cash out their points via check, it could take 2 weeks to 6-8 weeks to receive it. The exact time frame will depend on the reward requested and the delivery method chosen.
Opinionsite offers a range of surveys specifically targeted towards healthcare professionals, such as physicians and nurses. These survey opportunities are rewarded at a much higher rate compared to standard consumer surveys.
For physician surveys, the honorarium can range from $100 to $300 per hour, depending on the length and complexity of the survey. This compensation is competitive within the industry and reflects the value of the insights provided by healthcare professionals.
Top Rated Healthcare Survey Sites
- Interesting medical topics
- Surveys that match well with the medical niche
- Rewards as promised
- Surveys may not always be mobile-friendly
- This is a long open-ended question that can take some time to answer.
- Screening out too often is not a pleasant experience.
- Physicians can earn extra money
- Participate in the most recent medical developments
- Maintain current knowledge while earning money
- Surveys of various kinds
- Slow cash-out
- The survey interface could be more intuitive
- Lots of verification and screening questions
- Financial incentives
- Professional development
- Professional healthcare research company
- Time commitment
- Potential conflicts of interests
- Cash payments
- Low payout threshold
- Fair compensation
- Interesting topics
- Hard to qualify
- Infrequent suvey invitaitons
- Time-consuming surveys
- Exclusive panel community for healthcare professionals
- The panel is run by a legit market research company
- Honoraria are much more generous than standard consumer surveys
- Surveys can be done on the go without any commitments
- Survey frequency can be hard to predict
- Respondents can be screened out if not fitting with the exact target-group
- Complex survey topics require deep concentration
- The payout process can take several weeks (for amounts above $100)
Summary: Pros and Cons
When it comes to the world of online surveys, Opinionsite is a platform that sparks both curiosity and caution. As a former healthcare professional and a frequent user of survey sites, I’ve weighed the pros and cons:
- Cash Payments: Opinionsite offers cash payments for completed surveys which is a significant advantage for those who prefer tangible rewards over gift cards.
- Professionally Challenging: Surveys are tailored to healthcare professionals and are intellectually stimulating. This niche focus can be a substantial benefit if you’re in the healthcare field.
- Slow Payment Process: While they offer cash payments, the downside is that the payment process can be sluggish. It’s not uncommon to wait longer than expected for your earnings to reach your account, which can be frustrating.
- Slow Support: When you encounter issues or have questions, reaching out to their customer support can sometimes feel like a waiting game. Their response times are not always up to par with the speed of other survey platforms.
- Technical Glitches: Like any online platform, Opinionsite isn’t immune to technical hiccups. From surveys freezing to login problems, technical glitches can disrupt the user experience and add an element of frustration.
- Hard to Qualify: Opinionsite’s survey qualification process can be stringent. Many users report spending a significant amount of time attempting to qualify for surveys, only to be disqualified after investing their time.
This is how we review gigs
Disclosure: While HuginX is editorially independent, we may earn commissions on sign-up links.
- Cash payments
- Professionally challenging for healthcare professionals
- Slow payment process
- Slow support
- Technical glitches
- Hard to qualify