The Kantar Group is a leading international market research company headquartered in London, UK. Founded in 1992 as the market research division of WPP, the company now has over 30,000 employees in over 100 countries. Kantar is currently owned by Bain Capital Private Equity (60%) and WPP Group (40%) which is the world’s largest advertising company.
Kantar’s services include:
- Market research: Kantar provides a wide range of market research services, including online surveys, focus groups, and in-depth interviews.
- Data analytics: Kantar provides services to help clients understand and interpret their research results.
- Consulting: Kantar offers consulting services to help clients make strategic decisions, such as product development, pricing, and market entry.
- Branding and advertising: Kantar provides branding and advertising research services to help clients understand consumer behaviour and optimize their marketing efforts.
- Media and digital: Kantar provides research services to help clients understand the media and digital landscape and make informed decisions about their media and digital strategies.
Kantar’s portfolio of brands includes Numerator, Millward Brown, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Kantar TNS, Kantar Health, Kantar Public, Kantar IMRB and Kantar Consulting. Each of these brands provides specialized research and consulting services to various industries.
The Kantar Group uses the internet as a main data collection channel and builds and maintains proprietary research panels like LifePoints. In this way, Kantar is to a large extent self-sufficient when it comes to sourcing first-party market research data with limited reliance on 3rd party partners.
Survey sites operated by Kantar (or subsidiaries):
Showing all 4 results