Bucsify promises cryptocurrency for surveys. Wondering if this is a scam or a great way to earn some extra cash? In this review, we will give you the full truth of how they operate.
What’s the concept?
Bucksify is a rewards site where you can earn Bucksify Tokens (BXT), which can be converted into cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin. In order to make these earnings, you’ll need to answer surveys offered by 3rd party companies. These survey opportunities appear on an offerwall displaying surveys from 3rd party platforms such as CPX Research. These offers will show an approximate amount you’ll be able to earn if you qualify, although the actual final amount could be something completely different.
Usually, you’ll need several attempts before qualifying. In our experience, we only qualified for an average of 1 out of 10 survey attempts. You don’t earn any tokens if you don’t qualify, which means you’ll waste a lot of time. When you eventually qualify and complete a survey you’ll get awarded Bucksify tokens. However, these are not worth anything unless you exchange them for a real cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.
However, there’s a catch: You can only redeem crypto once you hit a very high threshold in terms of accumulated tokens – 75,000 to be precise. This means you’ll be stuck on their platform for a long time trying to accumulate enough tokens, which is what they want of course. Unless you give up in the meantime.
Is Bucksify a scam?
We don’t have any evidence suggesting that Bucksify is a scam, but as always you should err on the side of caution when signing up for a new site. From what we can see the earning potential is very limited by taking surveys through the offerwall. In combination with a high payment threshold, it’s going to take a very long time and a lot of effort to accumulate enough tokens to exchange them into a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.
We consider sites that combine low rewards and high payment thresholds as borderline legit. It’s not an impossible task to earn some money from a site like Bucksify, but your earnings per hour will usually be a lot lower than what you expected.
On the positive side, it’s free to sign up and the site doesn’t require any credit card or bank account numbers.
How does Bucksify really work?
The first step to earning cryptocurrency with Bucksify is to register on the website. You can earn anywhere from five to ten BXT per survey. In addition, you can withdraw BXT to gift cards, cash, or cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. The amount you withdraw will vary depending on the currency you choose to use.
It is free to register, and you can earn up to $0.5 just by just signing up. Once you reach certain levels, you can unlock additional perks. Moreover, you can earn up to 10% commission on your referral’s earnings and get daily rewards if you rank among the top ten on the leaderboard.
While the platform offers a generous rewards scheme on paper, there are several drawbacks. For example, the small amounts offered through the offerwall make it difficult for users to make any money on the platform. Besides, the site’s payouts are generally low compared to other paid survey sites. In addition to this, you’ll need a crypto wallet in order to transfer into another currency like Bitcoin, and the conversion rate will be set by Bucksify which means you might not get true market rates.
Crypto Survey Sites Reviewed
- Easy to qualify and get the answers right
- Entertaining if you are into crypto
- Decent reward level compared to time spent
- Only a limited amount of learning opportunities
- You'll end up with many currencies worth very little
- It is very simple to find open surveys
- A legit company with well-written surveys
- This is a great way for you to make extra income in your spare time
- Surveys that match well
- Demographic questions are often asked
- Sometimes, invitation links break
- You can customize generic rewards more
- Surveys work well across different devices
- Surveys that match your personal interests
- Survey invitations in accordance with demographics
- It does exactly as it says on the tin.
- Translation mistakes in questionnaires
- It's not easy to reach the helpdesk
- There isn't a lot of documentation.
- Numerous ways to earn Coins
- Entertaining if you're into crypto
- You can withdraw funds using to your crypto wallet
- Easy to reach the minimum withdrawal limit
- Global accessibility
- Low hourly earnings
- No cash option
- Varied Tasks
- Monthly Competitions
- Low minimum withdrawal threshold
- Payouts are low
- Rewards are frequently frozen
- Expect to provide your driver's license
- Helpdesk is slow to resolve issues
- Low qualification rate
Incentives for a 10 minutes survey range from 2000 to 4000 Bucksify tokens when we tested the site. In real money, 1 Bucksify token is worth 0.0001 USD at the time of writing this review, which means that you’ll earn approximately $1 to $2 per hour taking surveys with Bucksify. This is of course very low incentives levels, and significantly lower than most other sites we have tested (and we have tested most survey sites). With a minimum redemption of 75,000 Bucksify tokens to exchange for Bitcoin, you’ll need to take up to 37 surveys (yes, thirty-seven) before you’re able to redeem!
- Good concept on paper
- Wide selection of 3rd party survey opportunities
- Brilliant website design
- Low incentives for taking surveys
- Lack of transparency in terms of the Bucksify token's monetary value
- No information about the company behind the website
- Hard to qualify for surveys