Bucksify is a rewards site where you can earn Bucksify Tokens (BXT), which can be converted into popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin. In order to make these earnings, you’ll need to answer surveys offered by 3rd party companies. These survey opportunities appear on an offerwall which will display the amount you’ll be able to earn if you qualify.
But how does Bucksify work?
The first step to earning cryptocurrency with Bucksify is to register on the website. You can earn anywhere from five to ten BXT per survey. In addition, you can withdraw BXT to gift cards, cash, or cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. The amount you withdraw will vary depending on the currency you choose to use.
It is free to register, and you can earn up to $0.5 just by just signing up. Once you reach certain levels, you can unlock additional perks. Moreover, you can earn up to 10% commission on your referral’s earnings and get daily rewards if you rank among the top ten on the leaderboard.
While the platform offers a generous rewards scheme on paper, there are several drawbacks. For example, the small amounts offered through the offerwall make it difficult for users to make any money on the platform. Besides, the site’s payouts are generally low compared to other paid survey sites. In addition to this, you’ll need a crypto wallet in order to transfer into another currency like Bitcoin, and the conversion rate will be set by Bucksify which means you might not get true market rates.
Crypto Survey Sites Reviewed
- Easy to qualify and get the answers right
- Entertaining if you are into crypto
- Decent reward level compared to time spent
- Only a limited amount of learning opportunities
- You'll end up with many currencies worth very little
- It is very simple to find open surveys
- A legit company with well-written surveys
- This is a great way for you to make extra income in your spare time
- Surveys that match well
- Demographic questions are often asked
- Sometimes, invitation links break
- You can customize generic rewards more
- Surveys work well across different devices
- Surveys that match your personal interests
- Survey invitations in accordance with demographics
- It does exactly as it says on the tin.
- Translation mistakes in questionnaires
- It's not easy to reach the helpdesk
- There isn't a lot of documentation.
- Numerous ways to earn Coins
- Entertaining if you're into crypto
- You can withdraw funds using to your crypto wallet
- Easy to reach the minimum withdrawal limit
- Global accessibility
- Low hourly earnings
- No cash option
- Varied Tasks
- Monthly Competitions
- Low minimum withdrawal threshold
- Payouts are low
- Rewards are frequently frozen
- Expect to provide your driver's license
- Helpdesk is slow to resolve issues
Incentives for a 10 minutes survey range from 2000 to 4000 Bucksify tokens when we tested the site. In real money, 1 Bucksify token is worth 0.0001 USD at the time of writing this review, which means that you’ll earn approximately $1 to $2 per hour taking surveys with Bucksify. This is of course very low incentives levels, and significantly lower than most other sites we have tested (and we have tested most survey sites). With a minimum redemption of 75,000 Bucksify tokens to exchange for Bitcoin, you’ll need to take up to 37 surveys (yes, thirty-seven) before you’re able to redeem!
The quality of the platform is good. The offerwall also provides clear information on how much you’ll earn with what type of company. The payment method is straightforward and the website doesn’t require any credit card or PayPal information. You can simply sign up and start earning immediately.
Is Bucksify legit?
We don’t have any evidence suggesting that Bucksify is not legit, but as always you should err on the side of caution when signing up for a new site. From what we can see the earning potential is very limited by taking surveys through the offerwall.
- Good concept on paper
- Wide selection of 3rd party survey opportunities
- Brilliant website design
- Low incentives for taking surveys
- Lack of transparency in terms of the Bucksify token's monetary value
- No information about the company behind the website
- Hard to qualify for surveys
|What can I earn?|
|Who should consider joining?|
|How do I get started?|
|What company is behind this?|